Special Events, Private Events, Holiday Parties, Award Shows, Screenings, Wrap Parties, Premiere Parties, Film Shoots, Fashion Shows, Corporate Events, Conferences, Charity Galas, Concerts
The Special Events team at AVALON and BARDOT have hosted some of the most publicized and diverse events in Los Angeles. We are a full-service venue offering production, in-house catering, beverage service, security, and event staff. Our team’s experience and attention to detail will make your vision a reality.
Download our Venue Brochure
If you would like to book a Special Event at AVALON please call (323) 466-0270 or contact:
Please complete the form below and a member of our Special Events team will contact you immediately.
- Alliance for Children’s Rights
- Dempsey Productions
- Elle Magazine
- Empire Events
- Global Green
- I Am Angel Foundation
- Midas Heritage 3000 (FOH)
- Midas XL250 (MON)
- Midas M32 (FOH or MON)
- 2 x KT DN360 31 band
- 6 x DBX 1066 comp/gate (12 mono channels)
- 1 x Drawmer DS404 quad gate
- 1 x Presonus ACP8 8 ch. comp/gate
- 1 x TC 2290
- 2 x Lexicon PCM91
- 1 x Yamaha SPX990
- 1 x Lexicon PCM70
- EAW flown line array – KF760 (2 per side) KF 761 (4 per side)
- 6 x EAW Avalon series Sub.one-JL
- Processing and power for up to 8 floor wedge mixes
- 6 x Martin LE700
- 4 x Martin LE12j
- 1 x Martin LE12j (cue wedge)
- Drum sub (upon request)
- Whirlwind 48 ch. send
- 8 ch. return
- 2 way split
MICS & DI’s
- complete package of mics, stands, direct boxes and cables
- microphone list upon request
- large inventory of Steeldeck in various sizes
- 1′, 18″, 2′, 3′ & 4′ size legs (riser height)
- 6 x 30 amp audio only circuits on stage (Edison)
- 400 amp 3 phase disconnect (Cam-Lok)
Download our Lighting Plot
- Lighting position for concerts is rear – balcony with clear view of the stage.
- Lighting desks available are Avolites Pearl Expert and ShowCAD Artist.
- DMX 512 lighting control with Artnet/Pathport Compatibility, Up to 16 Pathport Universes available (5pin) plus additional 16 Artnet Universes (3pin).
- Visiting LD’s may bring their own desk.
- 2 Follow Spots are available – please notify in advance if operators are required (additional cost).
- Clear-Com is available to all positions.
- Accommodations can be made for extra lighting equipment.
- Visiting companies are responsible for any damage that may occur during usage.
- Please see current Lighting Plot for fixture inventory.
Fixture type and quantity are subject to change.
Download our Video Plot
- House comprises of 3 – 1920 x 1080 outputs to create one 5760 x 1080 environment using Resolume Arena for custom mapping and HD mixing capabilities.
- We recommend and welcome clients to use the house system with our assistance.
Listed below are alternative options for interfacing:
- Each server (main and backup) has two HD capture inputs (DVI, HDMI or VGA) to allow 3rd party live input that can be remapped onto the screens as desired.
- Total control of the three outputs is possible by supplying 3 x DVI connections that feed into a rack located behind the control booth in the rear of the balcony.
- We recommend pre-testing of the system prior to event to ensure functionality.
- HDMI and VGA runs are always available from the stage to the House servers including a presentation scaler.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our event/production team with any questions.